The personal data that may be collected from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you get in touch
- your email address when you subscribe to email alerts
- how you use the email newsletters. For example, if you open them, and the links you click on
- information on how you use the site, using cookies
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the web browser you used.
Google Analytics software may collect information about how you use the website. This would normally include IP addresses. All data is anonymised before being used for analytics. Google Analytics would normally process anonymised information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site.
Your personal information is not stored through Google Analytics (for example your name or address). You will not be identified through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
Legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of users, in ensuring the security and integrity of this website.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are:
- required to do so by law. For example, by Court Order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How your data is kept
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to.
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe. We will keep your feedback data for 2 years. We will delete access log data after 120 days.
Children’s privacy protection
The services on this website are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children of 16 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 16.
Where your data is processed and stored
We run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all times, both while it’s processed and stored. Personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Data collected by Google Analytics, when you use search engines, for example, may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
How your data is protected and kept secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to remain GDPR compliant and keep your data secure. We have set up the highest level of security with our web hosting provider. Client data and records are stored securely online.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. For example, social media sites and payment services. This privacy notice only applies to Source Hypnotherapy and does not cover other sites, services or transactions that we link to. These services, such as PayPal, have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Following a link to another website
Following a link from another website
Contact or making a complaint
Contact us if you have a question about anything in this privacy notice, or you think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
Summary of Personal Data Collected
Frances McGonigle of Source Hypnotherapy does request personal information such as your name, email address, etc., which you can choose to withhold. This information is needed to contact you in the course of your therapy and to help her deliver relevant products/services and information to you. You are under no obligation to provide any personal data at all.
Frances McGonigle of Source Hypnotherapy also uses personal information for the purposes of administering and expanding her business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to her clients and prospective clients. Occasionally, she may also use the information collected to notify you about changes to the website, new services and offers that she thinks you will find useful. Note: you have the opportunity to express your contact preferences on the Client Consent Form, and can change your preferences at any time.
Please discuss any of these terms with Frances McGonigle of Source Hypnotherapy if you believe them to be unsuitable.
Note: this website is a resource set up by Frances McGonigle, with a range of advice and services to help her clients, in addition to those offered by her at Source Hypnotherapy. Wellbeing consists of many lifestyle choices, including healthy nutritional choices, exercise, self-expression and social activity, and can never be considered limited to one’s thought patterns only.
Last updated: 8 May 2022